Replacement Thermistor after clog

I had a catastrophic clog that created a ball of filament around the extruder and broke my thermistor.

I couldn't find any information on the parts, so I was hoping someone could tell me what thermistor is used on the Mk2 kit so I can repair it.

Also I don't like translucent filament from hatchbox... sigh

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

1 Answer

This part is standard : wire heater cartridge12V 40W (diameter 6mm, length 20mm)

I found easily one on french ebay for 6 euros (or 1 euro from china, but it's take several weeks to be delivered).

I don't know if it's hard to find out of europe.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Sean Jacobs will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 43